Why Do Women Wear Wigs
It has become a trend for black women to wear human hair wigs. Basically every black woman will have a few favorite wigs at home. Do you know why black women wear wigs? You can come to hurela mall to find answers and suitable human hair wig products.
Spring Trends Sale
Time：April 22th-April 28th
1.All Product 8% Off
2.$25 Off For Two Headband Wigs CODE: HURELASW25
3.Save $10 On Every $109 CODE: HURELAST22
4.Save $22 On Every $159 CODE: HURELAST22
5.Save $32 On Every $219 CODE: HURELAST32
Pay Later Wigs Recommendation In Hurela Mall
Buy Now Pay Later lace part wig
The Lace wig is a type of wig, mainly distinguished from the bottom of the net. The material mainly used is a kind of net bottom called Swiss net. Lace wig is divided into lace hair block and lace headgear. Among them, the lace headgear is mainly divided into the front lace ~ that is, the top of the head and the hairline are lace. With full lace headgear.
Originally $148 Save 40%
Buy Now Pay Later Headband wig
Headband wig is the perfect combination of human hair wig and headband, easy to wear, suitable for beginners in wigs, simple to wear, time-saving, convenient for styling.
Originally $107.1 Save 40%
Buy Now Pay Later Human Hair Weave
Cut healthy hair directly from the human head and retain its original cuticle. Then straighten out these hairs from beginning to end, which is important to ensure that they will not get tangled and will not fall off during the wearing process, and then weave them into human hair weave.
Originally $94.71 Save 40%
Reasons For Recommendation:
1. We provide a full set of services from production to delivery to customers.
2. We will provide customers with the lowest price and cost price to ensure that the most satisfactory wig can be bought at the lowest price.
3. Provide the highest quality customer service one-to-one service to meet the needs of each customer.
4. The products in stock are shipped quickly, and the return requirements are met within 30 days to ensure the interests of customers.
5. There are unexpected discounts for activities every month and every week, and the alliance platform settles in and deals with commissions.