A hair transplant is a cosmetic surgical procedure that involves permanently grafting hair follicles from the donor area (the side and back of the head) onto the recipient area (balding areas of the scalp). Local anesthesia is often administered to provide the patient with the greatest level of comfort throughout the procedure.
Pros of hair transplant
1. A hair transplant is the only long-term, the one-time answer to your baldness and hair loss issues.
2. This process offers you a more natural appearance since the procedure includes removing healthy hair follicles from the patient's scalp, which will still grow.
3. The grafted hair stands to grow naturally, meaning that it requires little care and maintenance.
4. You can perform any physical activity of your choice for the entire period of your treatment.
5. Maintaining transplanted hair is as simple as maintaining your natural hair.